Everyone who uses a frying pan should know about the dangers of frying pans

For those housewives who have been warned but do not have time, I would like to warn everyone again. The earth leakage circuit breaker (rcd) was saved in the kitchen socket due to the high humidity while stirring the frying pan with unconscious steel spoons while working in the oven while frying.

The incident happened when the frying pan was washed and turned upside down in the hot sun to make sure it was free of moisture.

The strings inside did not touch the body of the pot, but it was dangerous. Be careful with what you have access to. Next, install earth leakage breakers to clean the frying pan and leave it in the hot sun.

This is not the case for homes with an earth wire and a three-pin socket outlet, but not all homes have an earth wire.

To save an app, click on the small orange button on the app and test it monthly to see if the app is really good or safe.